BSD Test Equipment
Blind Spot Detection Test Equipment
The Blind Spot Detection System (BSD) provides information on an approaching car and a car located in the blind spot of a driver. This system is designed to prevent accidents from happening when a driver changes a lane without recognizing a car in the blind spot or the danger of a possible accident is detected because of an approaching car.
The Blind Spot Detection Test Equipment performs an operational test and calibrate system.
|Test Process||Wheel Alignment Process||Test Precondition: Vehicle Needs to be Aligned in the Center|
|Test Condition: At 1.6 m in the rear of a vehicle|
|Supplier||Mando / Mobis|
BSD Test Method
- Align a test car.
- Place Doppler simulator on home position in the rear of a vehicle.
- Operate the BSD module of the vehicle.
- The radio waves from the BSD radar hit the target and reflect, and the test system catches reflected waves.
Principle of Doppler Simulator
- It consists of a device that rotates a reflector at a constant speed using a motor.
- It realizes the principle that radar waves are reflected by a moving object using a revolving reflector.
- It measures vehicle speed the same way as a radar sensor.
- It returns frequencies in proportion to rotational speed using a revolving reflector (use Doppler simulator).
Test System Operation Video